SENIOR TECHNICIAN:One Surveillance (CCTV), Access Control and Time & Attendance and one Senior Technician: PBX, VBX & Connectivity.
You will be reporting to the Technology Manager.
Paarl & West Coast Company. Cape Town.
Purpose of Position: To install, maintain and program all approved models of PBX, VBX & Connectivity equipment.
Key Performance Area: Install, maintain and program equipment. Administration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with other team members, consultants, key customers, and key suppliers to solve specific challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
• Maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers, building a favourable company image.
• Resolve problems and complaints as they arise.
• Increase brand awareness for the company
• Successfully resolve customer issues timely and professionally.
• Update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability.
• Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
• Install, maintain and monitor hardware to ensure functionality.
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Ensure security and privacy of systems.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
• A+ & N+
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• 3 Years’ experience installing, maintaining and programming PBX, VBX & Connectivity (ECN, VoIP, Data, Fibre) systems (analogue & IP)
• Computer Literacy (MS Office), IP programming
• Communicate on all levels
Planning & Organisational skills
• Promoting and safe guarding the Company’s assets, reputation and brand.
• Site surveys with sales people
• Customer care, client liaison and relationship building skills
• RSA citizen
• Valid driver’s licence
• Clear criminal record
• Good contactable references
REMUNERATION A market related Total Cost to Company Package Structure will be negotiated within set parameters according to qualification, skills and experience, which include fringe benefits. The following documents must be attached to your CV: · Proof of your identity: such as a valid ID, passport or driving licence. · Proof of your income: at least three payslips.
Send detailed cv in Word Format, stipulate salary at current and last company worked at, reason for leaving current and last company, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv for the client.