We are a leading group of companies in the security industry that strive for service excellence and quality products.
Professionalism, Proficiency and a Proactive attitude support our mission in being the BEST security company in SA.
We require the services of an enthusiastic and proactive Human Resources Manager to join our team in a fast paced and energetic environment.
As the Human Resources Manager you will be responsible to provide the full range of HR services aligned with the companies HR strategies, company policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will ensure effective management of all HR & IR practices within the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 3-4 years HR experience. This must include hands on experience in Industrial relations
* HR experience in the Security Industry
* Proven track record in Recruitment, Selection and Induction
* Sound working knowledge of industrial relations, policy and procedure and personnel administration systems
* Knowledge of Salaries Administration
* 3 year Degree / Diploma in HR (Advantageous)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Extensive knowledge of applicable legislation, including LRA, BCEA, Sectorial Determination for Private
Security, PSIRA, etc.
* Computer Proficiency (MS Office), including basic knowledge of HR and Payroll systems (Sage VIP)
* Diligent and meticulous attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication (Proficient in English)
* Planning & Organisational skills
* Ability to manage deadlines efficiently, making sure that tasks are delivered timeously and to standard
* Relationship –building skills
* Strict adherence to turnaround times and deadline
* Reliable in terms of attendance and punctuality
* Ability to multitask and prioritise a variety of responsibilities and requests
* High level of confidentiality, discretion and resilience
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Render high quality and professional HR services by providing advice and guidance to all stakeholders
* Manages Recruitment, Selection and Induction within the company (ensure staffing requirements are maintained)
* Manage all Human Resources Administration (Human Resources database and personnel files)
* Maintaining monthly budgets
* Maintaining time and Attendance programme (Easy Roster)
* Management Information – compiling of HR reports (Easy Roster & Sage VIP)
* Manage and submit WCL forms and submissions
* Manage, complete and submit online UI-19 submissions
* Adhere and assist with the implementing of companies HR policies, processes and practices
* Assisting with IR processes (discipline and grievances)
* RSA citizen
* Own transport
* Valid unendorsed drivers licence
* Clear criminal record
* Good contactable references
* We are offering a CTC of R35 000.00
* This is negotiable based on current earnings and relative to experience.
Please e-mail cv to opsmanagertacticalguarding.co.za