Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Physical Production Manager (Family Status)
Riyadh - KSA
Salary: USD 10K p/M- Negotiable
Our client is a high Profile a full-service program management and production company, specializing in the development of ambitious multi-platform arts and culture exhibitions and events with impact. Combining agile project management by in-house museum, arts and culture, design and architecture professionals with a vast network of partners, including world-renowned architects, designers, artists, curators, content providers, media and other industry experts to ensure the successful realization of our clients’ vision.
They excel in the development and production of large-scale, complex temporary and permanent exhibitions. Working closely with our clients, we strive to create unique multi-platform experiences that educate and impress audiences and stay with visitors long after they have left the venue.
Our Client Is seeking a highly skilled a Workshop Manager. This position reports CEO/COO and will be overseeing the Workshop/CAD/Carpentry/Fabrication and theincumbent will be responsible for the following.
Key duties and responsibilities
· To ensures that project deliverables are cost effective, met on schedule and of high‐quality standard.
· Manage and maintain healthy relationships with the client as well as with the main contractor and sub‐contractors, including the Craft Project Management team.
· Ensures coordination, delivery and installations of items installed are in line with the project program.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Managing talent, recruiting talent and assigning the right people to the projects
· Handling the health and safety aspects
· Manage the Workshop, CAD, Fabrication & Carpentry and cascade all project tasks and information from the Master Project Plan to them.
· Develop full‐scale project plans and associated communication documents.
· Plan, process, create and execute project deliverables and adapt changing requirements in manageable working schedules for projects developing from initiation to completion.
· Identify resources required and assign individual responsibilities.
· Manage project aspects within Craft’s requirements and procedures with the assistance of Project Coordinators.
· Inspect and review deliverables prepared by teams before handover to client.
· Ensures project documents are completed on time, accurate, and filed appropriately.
· Set and communicate projects expectations to the assigned team in a timely ongoing basis.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve projects goals in the necessary available time frame.
· Proactively manage changes in any project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
· Update the clients with systematic progress report on a regular basis.
· Supervises fabrication installation operations and erection activities (fit up, welding and lifting).
· Co‐ordinates and interfaces between fabrication/installation and pre‐fabrication activities.
· Co‐ordinates sub‐contractors involved in the assembly stages.
· Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
· Searches for the most efficient technical solutions.
· Provides quantitative data for producing the progress reports.
· Meeting with clients to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria.
· Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using CAD (computer‐aided design).
· Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications or, more likely, using dedicated computer software (CAD) to produce design specifications, including parts lists and costing.
· Making samples or working models by hand or using computerized prototyping equipment and Install fixtures and apparatuses; repair and replace hardware.
· Testing the design concept by computerized modeling or physical hands‐on testing of models; researching materials, processes or market requirements.
· Occasionally travelling to clients' production facilities and evaluating the feasibility of production.
· Making presentations to senior design management or clients, either when bidding for a contract or to present design proposals.
· Work from design briefs to create design solutions for new products that are innovative, practical and suitable for manufacturing.
· Knowledge and experience of joinery environment and woodwork machinery is essential.
· Constructs custom cabinetry, joinery and furniture as needed; repairs or modifies furniture, stands as needed.
· Estimate and purchase tools, materials, equipment and supplies as necessary to perform assigned duties and tasks.
Essential qualifications and Requirements:
· Graduate in Bachelor of Arts, Design or Product Design
· Minimum of 5‐6 years of experience in Fabrication, joinery or any related field
· Be able to make feasible decisions on your own when required.
· Can coordinate multiple projects timeously.
· Have good knowledge and experience, working on 3D design, CAD, model making, painting, prototyping, carpentry.
· Good knowledge of material properties – plastics/ wood/ steel etc.
· Basic knowledge of wood working machinery and model making equipment.
· Strong people skills and ability to manage the employees.
· Implementation & monitoring of the safety procedures in place.
· Technically minded regarding required repairs to machinery and alternative solutions when
· facing these problems.
Submit your CV and application letter to (response207execz.co.za)