WORK AT THE CONVIENCE OF YOUR OWN HOME
Do you want to make a positive difference in people's lives?
As a Financial Adviser you will play a vital role when it comes to shaping their financial future with your expert advice.
Liberty is looking for sales driven individuals that has a passion for networking
A Liberty Financial Adviser offers more than advice. They help clients to identify and achieve their dreams, by tailoring a financial plan that covers investments, insurance and retirement , thus creating wealth and financial peace-of-mind for their clients.
We offer a defined career path, the best training in the industry, mentorship and on-going support to build your own business practice under the trusted Liberty Brand. Obtain your accreditation as Certified Financial Planner (NQF8) at our cost and pursue rewarding career in the Financial Services Industry.
This opportunity offers an exciting career within the financial services industry, full training, accreditation and licensing by the Financial Services Board.
· Matric and National Diploma OR Degree
· Successful track record in terms of previous positions
· Impeccable work ethics
· Ability to work autonomously experience
· Effective Marketing and Networking Skills
· Ability to plan and manage time effectively
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Must have Valid driver's licence and a reliable car
· No criminal record
If you are geared for success, meet these requirements and want to become a member of our professional team, forward your cv to me janeen.jordaanliberty.co.za