Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems. Logging the queries of customers and employees. Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Client Server monitoring: Rapid Response error handling and troubleshooting.
- IMQS Web Application: Server set-up, software deployments, data imports and theme updates.
- Operational documentation: creating and updating of documentation on Confluence.
- Client IT support, including:
- On-site user support, network assessment for implementation readiness, set-up accessible UAT and Production environments with the support of the client;
- Create and update network diagrammes;
- Draft technical (IT) SLAs, workshop SLA with client IT and Project Manager, track sign-off process and document reviews;
- Compile guidelines on migrating existing as-is environments to to-be environments
- Liaise with client IT on system audits and findings; propose corrective measures and assist in implementing etc.
Skills and Experience:
- ITILÂ degree/certificationÂ
- 2 years experience in dealing with local governments.
- IT Processes Policies, System Audits and other compliance requirements
- Intermediate IT support
- Database administration
- MS SQL scripting
- Advanced ExcelÂ
- Windows Linux troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of web applications
- Working knowledge of JSON and XML
- Mobile form builder and data collection platform
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to 0849122108