Business Analyst : Africa
R28 000 + excellent benefits per month
The overall objective of this position is to provide key stakeholders with accurate and timely information to help them make business decisions in an efficient way and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of business strategies and initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in economics / Finance
· Educated to master’s degree Level (Economics / Finance)
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercially focused analytical role with strong financial and business analysis requirements.
· Experience & expertise must include: Minimum 1-year experience in a services company
· English fluency is a must in speaking and writing.
· French speaking skills will be highly advantageous
· Potential and/or frequent travel to visit clients throughout the region.
Experience & expertise must include:
· Market expertise
· Knowledge of EMI (Energy, Mining and Infrastructure) (Financial / Macro / Commercial)
· Market risk analysis for the Industries: EMI Financial/Analysis expertise
· Company fundamental & financial analysis (P&L, BS, statement of cash flows)
· Business development
· Market mapping and development of Account & Strategic Plans
· Marketing experience – both strategic & operational
· Cross functional engagement & support of Regional and sub-regional Sales teams
· IT tools
· Advanced VBA programming expertise to support development of sales tools, analysis & reporting
· Experienced user and developer of Salesforce.com capable of developing detailed analysis, reports & dashboards
· Experience in consulting projects
· Project management in a complex, matrix and cross-cultural organization