3 years (with the option of extending)
Type of Business:
Customer Operations Division
To be discussed during the interview only
- Analyzing, studying and planning of the tasks performed within Customer and Partner projects;
- Performing the assigned tasks within specified time limits and with appropriate quality, both in the Employer and Customer premises;
- Installing and configuring server operating systems (Windows, Linux, HP-UNIX and Solaris), Oracle database, as well as other third party products required to run TranzWare software products;
- Testing the performance and certification procedures on the Employers Customer and Partner projects;
- Giving technical and information support to the Employers Customers in the process of certification in international Card Association, as well as in the process of preparation to them;
- Providing technical and information support to employees of the Product Support Division in the Customer Services Department;
- Maintaining required project documentation at the request of the Head of Technical Resource Division, the Director of the Customer Services Department or Project Managers while participating in projects as part of the Projects Team;
- Reporting, on a weekly basis, the results of the project tasks implementation;
- Configuring current state support of the test environment and improving the knowledge base.
- Participating in the development of algorithms and procedures for certification and testing;
- Participating in the development and preparation of regulatory documents to improve the methods and quality of work in the Technical Resource Division.
- Long and short term planning, control and coordination of activities performed by all customer project participants
- Network planning of resource loading including Employers resources involved in customer project implementation
- Interaction with customer, subcontractors and Employers departments preparation and submission of project documentation and reports, documenting of work results including recording of progress, work quality, any issues or causes for deviations from the previously agreed time-table
- Determination and application of methods and tools for execution of works, coordination of efforts by all project participants and pro-active project management
- Making necessary decisions and ensuring their execution in order to ensure that project objectives re achieved
- Subject to this being allowed by the terms and conditions of the customer contract, development of recommendations for alternative project solutions where project objectives cannot be achieved
- Timely notification to higher levels of management in the event technical, budgetary or time constraints of the project cannot be met
- Acting as principle liaison between the customer, top executive level and line managers
- Negotiating with Employers functional departments regarding execution of works in accordance with the project requirements, time and budgetary constraints
- Implementing and recording any contacts, either internal or external, with team members, solution providers, customer and any others involved in the project
- Understanding of Payment solutions, trends and technologies
- Project management skills
- Strong experience in TranzWare products and understands TranzWare modules
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Education: Higher BSc in IT
- Fluent English is strongly required (not lower than C1)
- Knowledge of French / Russian is a plus
- Initiative, Self-organization, Openness and flexibility to work in international team
- Good capability in self-learning
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.