DOR Personnel is a 100% black owned corporation. We operates in the recruitment and personnel space, specializing in Market Research.
Our client is looking to fill a solutions driven role, as a result we are looking for an analytical individual. This is a market research agency with an opportunity for an experience Sales Analyst. Key Activities for the role include:
- Delivery of high quality results to the clients within the prescribed deadline.
- Client requests and queries are to be addressed timeously.
- Execute in-depth presentations to clients on an ongoing basis.
Sales of company’s products to existing and potential clients:
- You are required to sell a portfolio of Products and Services to retail clients as identified by the Retail Director.
- You are required to recruit a stipulated number of retailers onto the panel within specified areas of responsibility.
Retail raw data quality:
- Ensure all retailer raw files delivered by your key clients are of high quality as outlined by the Retail Director.
- Ensure that all retail partners you are responsible for deliver their sales figures on an ongoing basis within a prescribed timeframe as stipulated by the Retail Director – this can be achieved through continuous contact with retail partners & relationship building
- Minimum degree qualification in Marketing /Communications
- Strong skills in Customer service/Key Account Servicing
- Good analytical skills
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Public speaking experience an added advantage
- Strong Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Must have FMCG sales experience