DOR Personnel is a 100% black owned corporation. We operates in the recruitment and personnel space, specializing in Market Research.
Our client is a multinational market research company with a vacancy for a Quantitative Account Manager. A management position in support of a growing quantitative division within the company. The Account Manager supports the Account Director or Team Leader in growing the business, team development as well as servicing clients. They are to ensure the smooth running of research projects from commissioning to final presentation. Client Service also forms part of the role and AM’s are expected to be the first point of contact for the client and build a strong day to day working relationship with the clients, their team services, actively contributing in meetings and presenting results on occasion. AM’s are independent team members (with junior members reporting into them), have line management responsibilities and are expected to run projects with minimal senior supervision, as well build their technical expertise by supporting and learning from their Account Director or Team Leader.
- Undergraduate Degree (B.Com, B.Soc Sci or B.Bus Sci.)
- 5 years work exp. at a Research Agency
- Experience in tracking and adhoc research:
- Good understanding of research methodologies and techniques to provide input into research design
- Actively seek to understand methodologies that not familiar with
- Branding experience or knowledge will be an advantage as would an FMCG background
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy (oversee the production and delivery of quality outputs at all times)
- Project management - take full ownership of projects with the end objective of ensuring smooth running of the logistics of accounts so that senior managers can focus on client servicing
- Team & people management experience
- Financial management experience
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills
- Effective self-management, managing projects with minimal supervision
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on an Account Manager level