DOR Personnel is a 100% black owned corporation. We operates in the recruitment and personnel space, specializing in Market Research.
We have an international market research client looking for a Senior Research Executive. Our client is looking for a good caliber candidate, who can handle a senior support role. The core responsibilities of this role include being able to ensure the smooth running of research projects from commissioning to final presentation. Client service also forms part of the role and building strong day to day working relationships with clients, actively contributing in meetings and presenting results.
- Undergraduate Degree (B.Com, B.Soc Sci or B.Bus Sci.)
- 4 years work exp. at a research agency
Experience in tracking and adhoc research:
- good understanding of research methodologies and techniques to provide input into research design
- actively seek to understand methodologies that not familiar with
- Branding experience or knowledge will be an advantage as would an FMCG background
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy (oversee the production and delivery of quality outputs at all times)
- Project management - take full ownership of projects with the end objective of ensuring smooth running of the logistics of accounts so that senior managers can focus on client servicing
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills
- Effective self management, managing projects with minimal supervision
- Minimum 1 year experience on an SRE level