Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.
SOUTH-AFRICAN MALES ONLY!!!
Saudi Arabia (Applicant must reside in Gauteng)
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree in Engineering / Science with More than 8 years hands on experience in fertilizer industry with perfect background on Reliability Methodologies (RCM, RBI, RIS and RCA) implementing to develop optimum maintenance strategy for plant assets
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Managerial role in Asset Management/ Reliability or Plant Maintenance role in related industry.
- Strong leadership qualities and team building skills to drive and liaise with people at all levels.
- Ability to generate reports and analysis for the management.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum of fifty (50) investigations conducted as member, leaders or facilitator.
- Have the in-depth knowledge and competency of RCM,RBI, RIS & RCA concepts.
- Analytical, methodical, chronological and open minded.
- High credibility - honest, open, keeps promises, thinks things through, trusted
- Flexible thinking - thinks at various levels - conceptual, empirical, analytical
- Have the ability to effectively transfer ideas and knowledge.
- Challenge of changes and solving problems or mysteries.
- Likes and believes in people - likes teaching and coaching.
- Is not defensive.
- In-depth change management and problem solving techniques.
- Has field knowledge of plant operations.
Reliability Strategy Superintendent is responsible and accountable for formulating, planning, developing, implementing and monitoring Reliability centred maintenance (RCM), Risk based inspection (RBI), Reliability Instrumented Systems (RIS) and Root cause analysis (RCA) through Experienced and qualified engineers. Develop strategies for problem solving through all MPC as part of the Reliability Performance Department activity with the objective of achieving safe and reliable plants that leads to cost control, customer satisfaction, and superior quality. The primary role of the Superintendent, Reliability Strategy is to lead Team of reliability engineers and administer & support the RCM effort from a management standpoint. Provide high quality problem solving consultancy services and drive training and knowledge sharing between all MPC plants to enhance employees’ knowledge and skills about RCM. RBI, RIS & RCA methodology and problem solving culture change that will positively impact MPC safety & reliability performance.