Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
SOUTH-AFRICAN MALES ONLY!!!
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.
Saudi Arabia (Applicant must reside in Gauteng)
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
- Responsible for setting up condition monitoring program for all critical rotating equipment in a Phosphate company. Organize base line and periodic data collection, assess machinery conditions and generate reports. Review condition monitoring schedule and revise as necessary. Maintain history and trends.
- Define basic requirements for setting up effective CM program, assess quantum of work, resources as required.
- Decide and arrange for manpower tools sourcing such as Inside or outside outsourcing.
- Review criticality and RCM recommendation of CM for each plant and prepare revised schedule, if required.
- Prepare procedure for condition monitoring and strategy for data collection, analysis and formats reporting.
- Release periodic summary reports for the health of critical equipment and ensure timely release of reports.
- Monitor effectiveness of the condition monitoring program.
- Evaluate performance of condition monitoring contractor and in-house vs outsourcing CM resources.
- Carryout cost analysis in terms of time / manpower and improved reliability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with ISO-18436-2 Category 3 Vibration Analyst.
- Minimum 10 years in condition based maintenance of rotating equipment in a process industry.
- Well spoken.
- English speaking.
- Good knowledge for oil analysis and thermography.
- To have Leadership and management sense, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Effectively relate/solve the problems with probable causes and provide effective recommendations.