Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
SOUTH-AFRICAN MALES ONLY!!!
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.
Saudi Arabia (Applicant must reside in Gauteng)
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
Responsible for setting up condition monitoring program for all critical rotating equipment in a Phosphate company. Organize base line and periodic data collection, assess machinery conditions and generate reports. Review condition monitoring schedule and revise as necessary. Maintain history and trends.
- Define basic requirements for setting up effective CM program.
- Assess quantum of work, resources required.
- Decide and arrange for manpower and tools sourcing. Inside or outsourcing.
- Review criticality and RCM recommendation of CM for each plant and prepare revised schedule, if required.
- Create data for assets.
- Prepare procedure for condition monitoring.
- Prepare strategy for data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Prepare formats for reporting.
- Prepare analyser and software for condition monitoring requirement.
- Ensure data collection and analysis as per schedule.
- Ensure data storage and trending in standard format.
- Ensure timely release of reports.
- Release periodic summary reports for health of critical equipment.
- Monitor effectiveness of the condition monitoring program.
- Evaluate performance of condition monitoring contractor.
- Evaluate in-house vs outsourcing condition monitoring resources.
- Carryout cost analysis in terms of time / manpower and improved reliability.
- Carryout continual improvement.
- Works according to a well-designed procedures as per MPC policies & regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mech. EngineeringBachelor degree or equivalent with ISO 18436-2 Category -3 Vibration analyst
- Minimum 10 years in condition based maintenance of rotating equipment in a process industry.
- To have Leadership and management sense
- To have decision making and problem solving skills
- To effectively relate problems with probable causes and provide effective recommendations.
- Use of PC, MS-Office
- Good knowledge of oil analysis and thermography.
- Safety Implementation / Compliance
- Quality improvement.
- Knowledge Development
- Cost Reduction
- Meeting production targets.