Marketing Co-Ordinator Responsibilities:
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Co-ordinator to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. The Marketing Co-ordinators responsibilities include assisting in organising campaigns, events, roadshows as well as developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. The candidate must be able to fulfil the following responsibilities:
· Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
· Supporting marketing executives in organising various projects, events, roadshows etc.
· Conducting market research and analysing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
Qualifications, Skills and work experience:
· Proven experience as a marketing co-ordinator.
· Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
· Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
· Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
· Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases. (SurveyMonkey, MailChimp)
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications. (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc)
· Fluent in English and Portuguese is a requirement.
· High School diploma; Marketing, Business Degree in relevant field is a strong advantage.
· Must have own vehicle.
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
· Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
· Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data. (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
· Sourcing quotes for branding materials. (Uniforms, signage, giveaways etc)
· Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
· Prepare and deliver promotional materials. (giveaways, brochures, business cards, etc)
· Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
· Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
Marketing hotline management. (dealing with queries, problems, cross selling, etc)