Admin/Finance Manager: Perm position
• Syspro - Preferable
• Good qualification (3 -4 year): Accounting/Finance Degree (preferably completed or in final year)
• At least 2-3years experience in a similar managerial role
Reporting to Managing Director
Responsible for the efficient running of the company Admin / Finance / stock department with effective control of the finance, human resources, IT and administrative systems within the department and the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing company’s financial affairs, including statutory accounts (tax / VAT) together with financial projections (budget / planning), banking, audit, asset management and company filing.
- Managing company HR / Payroll function including personal files, employment equity,
Work place skills plan.
- Managing company IT systems, Syspro (Company Syspro super user), hardware / software.
- Managing company legal responsibilities are met including insurance.
- BBBEE planning / compilation.
- Tertiary Accounting qualification with at least three years practical experience.
- Successful Supervisory / management experience with personal and operations.
- Knowledge and experience in IT systems (Syspro experience will be advantage)
Send detailed cv in Word Format, stipulate salary at current and last company worked at, reason for leaving current and last company, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv for the client.