Guest Relations Consultant | Sabi Sands Game Reserve | 5 Star Lodge
We are currently looking for a GUEST RELATIONS CONSULTANT to join this luxury 5 star lodge located on the banks of the Sabi River and providing breathtaking views of the river and wildlife in their natural habitat. The lodge consists of 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river. Here guest are treated to an ultimate African Luxury experience. The luxurious suites give guest an opportunity to escape from daily routine for a moment.
Main responsibilities of Head Guest Relations:
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining
- Ensure special guests, like disabled guests, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform clients of lodge's services
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
- Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
Main Job Requirements
- Proven work experience as Guest Relations Consultant or similar role
- Understanding of all lodge management best practices and relevant laws
- Hands-on experience
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- Relevant qualifications
- Driver's license
- basic salary is negotiable
- 50% Provident Fund
- Medical aid - optional
Closing date for applications: 8 August
To apply for Guest Relations Consultant | Sabi Sands Game Reserve | 5 star Lodge, please send your CV in WORD document, with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!