South Africans only!
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
1 year contract
Type of Business:
Remuneration/ Salary & Benefits:
- 10000 - 20000 SAR – (ZAR 40 000 – ZAR 80 000) + Expat Package
- Basic Monthly Salary is SAR (Saudi Arabia Riyal) 10,000-20,000
- Housing Allowance – 3 month Salary
- Transportation Allowance – 10%
- Insurance - Class C
- Contract Duration – 1 Year
- 30 Days paid vacation per year
- 1 Ticket to home country per year
- Single Status
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager of the Steel Division will manage the steel erection scopes of work and help manage the steel fabrication process.
- Responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of erection projects from initial budget through project closeout
- In conjunction with the Project Superintendent, lead, direct, and coordinate the day-to-day management and construction activities of steel erection projects
- Conduct Constructability analysis to meet the customer's needs
- Resolve day-to-day issues that may arise to ensure a timely, safe, and profitable project
- Interface with other company departments as necessary, which may include schedules, budget changes, material and equipment expenditures, estimating, payroll, personnel matters, construction, masonry, steel groups and all subsidiaries.
- Run & coordinates project meetings
- Regular and reliable attendance at work
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, & Qualification:
- Understanding of the structural steel fabrication and construction industries and standard construction practices.
- Understanding of Steel Detailing and coordinate with Steel Detailers.
- Communicate with Clients and Project Managers regarding status, or potential questions or issues, and prepare, submit and interpret Requests for Information.
- Ability to process submittals and shop drawings.
- Understanding of AISC, OSHA, IBC and AWS codes, and when and how to apply them
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and structural design drawings and specifications and fabricator shop and erection drawings.
- Ability to price changes in the work and submit them to the customer.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities, including good time - management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a complete manner.
- Strong management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to visualize structural components and assemblies. Work as a part of a team and collaborate with colleagues.
- Must be able to communicate clearly through written or verbal means whether in person or via phone or email.
- A thorough knowledge of company's contracting, finance, purchasing, engineering, and controls procedures as well as advanced knowledge of equipment and construction techniques required.
- Capable of successfully solving difficult contract and contract-related technical problems requiring excellent judgment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BSc in Civil, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Construction Management a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in the construction industry related to steel erection and fabrication
- PMP Certification preferred
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response209execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such as any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.