Regional Engineering Sales Manager – Ghana/Senegal and Morocco/Egypt
Our client would like to interview candidates for the position of Regional Sales Manager. Two positions are available, one to be based in West Africa (Ghana or Senegal) and the other in North Africa (Morocco or Egypt). Reports to the Business Line Manager – Aggregate and Mining.
POSITION PURPOSE: The Regional Sales Manager will market the company’s products and will ensure the execution of the sales aftermarket sales strategy in the assigned territory or as requested by the Business Line Manager.
- A strong Mechanical Engineering background. Completed Mechanical Engineering degree/diploma or 5-10 years experiencing in similar role.
- Senior level sales experience preferably in the mining and aggregate industries
- Fluent in English and French for the West Africa position.
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic for the North Africa position.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 5-10 years technical Crushing & Screening product sales & application experience.
- Knowledge and experience of commercial contracts negotiation including pricing, cash flow management, payment terms and warranties
- Proven level of competence in MS Office; Experience on AXERP system will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the preparation of aggregate and mining process flows in AGGFlow or a similar package
- Willingness to travel extensively regionally and internationally when required.
- A good understanding of technical selling and ability to close deals based on value selling.
Send detailed MS Word CV to andrecareeravenue.co.za
#sales #mechanical #engineering #aggregate #mining #crushing #screening