Durban & Potchefstroom & Pretoria
The focus of TDM Powered Program is to develop technical skills for the tooling manufacturing industry. We require lecturers to lecture subjects related with the tool, die and mould making industry. Facilitating practical work in well equipped workshops will be part of the duties. It may also be required of successful candidates to build industry relationships in the area.
· Qualified Artisan Toolmaker with “Red Seal” - ESSENTIAL
· Must have experience on the following:
Ø CNC Milling
Ø CNC Turning
Ø EDM Wire
Ø EDM Plunge
Ø Conventional machining, (turning, milling, grinding drilling and bench work)
- At least 5 years of experience that must include turning, milling, grinding bench work and layout
· Must have own transport and driver’s license
· Must be able and willing to work with apprentices
· Must be computer literate on Power point, Excel and Word
· Lecturing experience an advantage
· Must be willing to travel when needed
- Fluent in English
- Able to build relationships with students and program stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to deal with diversity
A psychometric assessment will be conducted for short listed applicants.
NOTE: YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ONLY IF ON THE SHORTLIST.