GENERAL MANAGER - RISK MANAGEMENT - PRETORIA
We are currently looking for an experienced General Manager with the following qualifications and experience:
- Post Graduate Degree in Risk or Auditing (or equivalent)
- Min 6 years experience in Risk Management or Auditing
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Treasury's Enterprise Risk Management Framework will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Basic Financial Management Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Monitor compliance within the Corporate Risk Management Framework
- Develop and implement Corporate Risk Management Framework
- Able to direct and execute annual internal auditing strategy and plans
- Provide support and guidance to external auditors
- Able to interface with Auditor - General in terms of auditing and reporting
- Ensure prevention of fraud and corruption
- Oversee forensic and adhoc audit assignments within Organization
- Prepare and manage the finances of the section
- Lead and develop human capital of the section .
Starting Date : ASAP
Salary : R65 000.00 CTC - R100 000.00 CTC per month negotiable depending on experience
Send CV to elizemanagement-services.co.za or contact 011 6754268
REF NR : GM-001
Applicants that have not been responded to within 21 days should regard their applications as unsuccessful.