Our client, who is a leading Group of Companies in the Construction and Building industry, is urgently looking for a professional Divisional Commercial Manager.
Main Purpose of this position is to manage the implementation of suitable commercial procedures to ensure adequate commercial risk management at a Company level.
· Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Technology Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
· 15 years’ experience in the Construction Industry of which at least 5 years must be in a Senior Management position
· Measurement, costing and administration skills
· Experience in the implementation and maintenance of commercial systems
· Experience / knowledge of measuring software systems i.e. CCS
· Experience in Sub-contractor administration
· Sound negotiation skills track record
· In-depth knowledge of Contract Specifications and General Conditions of Contract
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
· Leadership and coaching skills
· Sound Contractual Risk management track record