A company based in Mpumalanga is looking to employ a PERSON WITH A DISABILITY to join their dynamic team.
Please read the following information carefully. For this position, our client is looking to employ a person with a disability ONLY. Should you NOT have a disability, please DO NOT apply, as we are unable to assist you, and your CV will be discarded, and furthermore your time will be wasted. You WILL NOT be granted an interview should you NOT have a disability.
Sicela ufunde le mininingwane elandelayo ngokucophelela. Ngenxa yalezi zikhundla, iklayenti yethu ifuna ukuqasha abantu abakhubazekile KUPHELA. Kufanele ube nokukhubazeka, sicela uma ungakhubazekile angisithumeli i-CV yakho ngoba asikwazi ukukusiza, futhi iCV yakho izolahlwa, futhi angeke sikunikeze i-interview ngobasifuna abantu abakhubazekile KUPHELA.
Job Title: Crane Driver x 2
Type: Full Time
Benefits Package: Negotiable
Start Date: 02 January 2016
· N2 or STD 9 or ABET level 4 Maths and English
· Relevant Crane Driving qualification/ Certificate
· At least 3 years’ experience on operating crane 2 years exposure to an engineering plant 5 Years
· Sound technical knowledge with regards to Rotek SOW Lifting procedure
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong customer focus
· Valid driver’s licence
· Knowledge of crane safety regulations
· Compliance to safety Standards and Quality Standards
· Good Communication
· Accurate Working
· Must reside in Grootvlei, Balfour or Deneysville
· Continuous Improvement
· Ensure that your duties are executed according to your role profile and you only perform work for which you have been trained.
· Ensure that you Comply with Section 14 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 and your duties as an employee are properly discharged.
· Overhead Crane Duties
Should you match all the requirements, please send a covering letter, along with your CV and proof of disability to cvabletowork.co.za. Please use the reference in the subject line of your email, as this makes your application easily accessible.
Candidate MUST BE a person with a disability. Should your disability not be indicated on your CV and cover letter, you will not be considered, and your application will be discarded.
Please read the following information carefully. For this position, our client is looking to employ a person with a disability ONLY. Should you NOT have a disability, please DO NOT apply, as we are unable to assist you, and your CV will be discarded, and furthermore your time will be wasted. You WILL NOT be granted an interview should you NOT have a disability
Closing Date: 31 October 2016
Due to high levels of applications we envisage for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date