A company based in Mpumalanga is looking to employ a PERSON WITH A DISABILITY to join their dynamic team.
Please read the following information carefully. For this position, our client is looking to employ a person with a disability ONLY. Should you NOT have a disability, please DO NOT apply, as we are unable to assist you, and your CV will be discarded, and furthermore your time will be wasted. You WILL NOT be granted an interview should you NOT have a disability.
Sicela ufunde le mininingwane elandelayo ngokucophelela. Ngenxa yalezi zikhundla, iklayenti yethu ifuna ukuqasha abantu abakhubazekile KUPHELA. Kufanele ube nokukhubazeka, sicela uma ungakhubazekile angisithumeli i-CV yakho ngoba asikwazi ukukusiza, futhi iCV yakho izolahlwa, futhi angeke sikunikeze i-interview ngobasifuna abantu abakhubazekile KUPHELA.
Job Title: Project Planner x 3
Type: Full Time
Benefits Package: Negotiable
Start Date: 02 January 2016
· Course in Project Management
· National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and a relevant Planning Qualification and
· Project Management Qualification
· 3 years’ Production and Project Planning/MRP/MSP experience and 3 years hands on experience Turbo-Generator or related Plant Including Project Management
· Sound Interpersonal, Organisational and Communication Skills
· Computer Literate in MS Office (Projects, Excel, Power Point) and SAP
· Prepare totally Integrated Project Plans and Estimates with resources for Projects
· Assist responsible person with the compilation of Tenders
· Control and Monitor Projects Plan on site during Project Execution
· Report to relevant Parties on Project Performance/Progress
· Review Project Plan at completion of Project and recommended changes for future Project Planning, Compile Benchmarking Reports
· The application of relevant BMS Processes associated with all documented activities
· Performance Management
· Industrial Relations
· Fully Computer Literate (MS Office and SAP), MS Projects latest version
· Above average Interpersonal, Communication and Leadership Skills
· Must be able to work Independently
· Manages and Controls Project Planning by
· Develops and Maintains Project Structure by
· Performs Financial Activities by
· Manages Post Contract Review by
· Maintains Safety Policies and Procedures and SHEQ Responsibilities by
Should you match all the requirements, please send a covering letter, along with your CV and proof of disability to cvabletowork.co.za. Please use the reference in the subject line of your email, as this makes your application easily accessible.
Candidate MUST BE a person with a disability. Should your disability not be indicated on your CV and cover letter, you will not be considered, and your application will be discarded.
Please read the following information carefully. For this position, our client is looking to employ a person with a disability ONLY. Should you NOT have a disability, please DO NOT apply, as we are unable to assist you, and your CV will be discarded, and furthermore your time will be wasted. You WILL NOT be granted an interview should you NOT have a disability
Closing Date: 31 October 2016
Due to high levels of applications we envisage for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date