Procurement Officer / Buyer – Export - Cape Town
To source and procure industrial/technical products for a company that provides procurement solutions for the oil and gas and mining industry in Africa.
Salary Market related and Benefits
In particular, the scope of products sourced will include, but is not limited to:
· Steel / Metallurgic Products, Lubricants & Chemicals, Machinery & Tools
· Building Materials, Plant & Vehicles & Various services, etc.
· Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree
· Preferably 2 years’ experience in local and international sourcing for industrial/technical products
· Preferably 2 years’ experience in import and export (preferably to Angola, DRC and other African countries) using Cross Trade, Air Freight, Sea Freight, Road Freight, Project Freight, and courier express shipments
· French and/or Portuguese is beneficial (verbal and written communication skills).
· Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple critical projects simultaneously
· Organised and highly meticulous. Attention to detail and accuracy are paramount
· Flexible but also firm enough to be able negotiate with suppliers
· Driver’s license, with own roadworthy vehicle
Frogg Recruitment SA