Leading in the aftermarket multi-brand automotive diagnostics worldwide and recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies.
Offering comprehensive diagnostics solution for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Peugeot, Citroen, and Renault vehicles, with assist service centres in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia supporting customers in over 100 countries.
You will be primarily responsible for generating and responding to sales leads; selling, delivering, installing and demonstrating equipment where necessary, as well as preparing sales status reports.
Working closely with the General Manager, you are expected to build relationships with existing accounts, and to engage new potentials to expand the current customer base, with a view to achieving business targets.
This role involves some travelling across wide geographical area, with focus on the state of NSW: visiting clients, prospecting, supporting distributors, related sales events, and exhibitions.
- Ideally with significant experience in automotive diagnostics as a qualified technician, combined with some sales background in the same industry
- Extensive experience in a commercial, customer facing role
- Well-versed in the sales process, including territory planning, account management, qualification, forecasting, and reporting
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and problem resolution skills
- Strong drive to excel and achieve work targets
- High proficiency in MS Office/Windows operating system
Successful candidates can look forward to a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including commissions for on target performance, company car, and communication gadgets (i.e. laptop, mobile phone).
Qualified local and onshore candidates will be given priority. However, outstanding international candidates offshore may also be considered for a 457 work visa sponsorship if ready to move quickly to get onboard.
How to Apply
If interested and you think you are qualified, please email your updated resume (in MS Word format) to recruitkonnecting.com, quoting Job Reference #2408807.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes Australian employer sponsored 457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.