In response to increasing market demands and its continuous business growth, Sydney's longest established Australian bus company is seeking to beef up its team with additional Heavy Diesel Bus Mechanics.
Responsible for carrying out general servicing, maintenance and repair works to ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient run of all company buses at all times.
- Undertake day to day vehicle repair and maintenance activities to ensure reliable delivery of services.
- Fulfil vehicle preventative maintenance schedules and requirements.
- Respond to, investigate and repair vehicle defects as notified by drivers
- Maintain a safe and tidy workshop area.
- Work in accordance with safe working procedures and instructions and meet the obligations and ideals of the organisation's Safety Management System & WHS.
- Maintain vehicle monitoring and reporting systems as required by the organisation's operational and safety requirements.
- Organise spare parts procurement in line with set policy.
- Respond to breakdown and service call-outs and on-road incidents as required from time to time
- With opportunity to stretch income with overtime pay
- Trade qualification as a Heavy Vehicle (Diesel) Mechanic
- Currently holding (or at least eligible to secure) NSW Motor Repairer Tradesperson Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years' post-apprenticeship experience in maintaining diesel-powered heavy vehicles of emission rating Euro III and higher
- Experience in MERCEDES, VOLVO, and MAN trucks and buses would be highly regarded
- Ideally residing within the Northern suburbs of Sydney or willing to relocate
- Excellent team orientation and high work quality consciousness
Successful candidates can look forward to a competitive pay and benefits package, including training and development, flexible work hours, friendly and supportive team atmosphere, and work-life balance.
Outstanding international candidates, preferably onshore, may be considered for 457 work visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, please email your application with updated resume to recruitkonnecting.com, indicating Job Reference #1903082, your current and expected pay, and current visa (if not Australian citizen/Permanent Resident).
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes Australian employer sponsored 457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other jobs and Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.