In response to increasing market demands and its continuous business growth, Sydney's longest established Australian bus company is seeking to further strengthen its team with additional Automotive Electrician.
Responsible for maintaining, servicing, and repairing fleet of buses, preparing vehicles for inspection by Roads and Maritime Services (RMS), maintaining orderliness, safety and cleanliness of the workshop, and ensuring the reliability and efficiency of all company vehicles at all times.
- Trade qualification as an Automotive Electrician
- Currently holding or at least eligible to secure the NSW Motor Repairer Tradesperson Certificate (Automotive Electrician)
- Minimum of 2 years' post-apprenticeship experience in maintaining diesel-powered heavy vehicles, ideally MERCEDES, VOLVO, and MAN trucks and buses
- Current drivers licence, MR/HR preferred
- Ideally residing within the Northern suburbs of Sydney or willing to relocate
- Self-motivation to meet deadlines and excel at work
- Strong team player orientation and effective communication skills
Successful candidates can look forward to a competitive pay and benefits package, including training and development, flexible work hours, friendly and supportive team atmosphere, and work-life balance.
Outstanding international candidates, preferably onshore, may be considered for 457 work visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, please email your application with updated resume to recruitkonnecting.com, indicating Job Reference #2409803, your current and expected pay, and current visa (if not Australian citizen/Permanent Resident).
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes Australian employer sponsored 457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other jobs and Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.