A unique opportunity exists for performance driven individuals. If you are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and people orientated, with a strong network, this role will be ideal for you. Drive your own income and get rewarded for your contribution! We offer a defined career path, the best training in the industry, mentorship and on-going support to build your own business practice as a Financial Adviser
Main Purpose of the job:
To sell Liberty products in a professional manner, enabling Liberty's Agency and Entrepreneurs Distribution channel in achieving it's strategic vision & therefore meeting targets profitably.
· To prospect for clients and obtain leads to secure appointments
· To conduct a professional Financial Needs Analysis and make needs based recommendation sand secure a sale.
· To achieve sales targets as set out by Liberty
· To build relationships with clients so that the consultants wins confidence , credibility and trust.
· Elicit information to maximize the effectiveness of a clients portfolio.
· To give objectives and professional financial advice on clients needs as pertaining to invest, insurance and health.
· To portray the appropriate propriety in their target market.
· To meet all legislative requirements
· To remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects.
· Matric + National Diploma or Degree
· 3 - 5 years working experience - sales experience a plus!
· Own reliable vehicle in order to attend to client visits
· Clear Credit and Criminal record
· Must be people orientated and target - driven
· Must be socially well connected, with an established network of potential clients and have the ability to source new prospects
· Strong financial and business acumen
· Impeccable work ethics
· Effective time management skills
· To remain adequately equipped and knowledgeable regarding the latest technology.
· To build a long-term professional, profitable practice