We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have experience in all aspects of Panel Beating job with a high-quality output of work
Our client specializes in smash repair services of unrivaled quality for cars, trucks, and buses for private owners, businesses, corporations and insurance companies.
- · Stripping, fitting, painting or spraying, panel beating
- · Spray painting duties may also be involved in this role
- · Ensuring work is completed to a high-quality standard at all times
- · Dismantling and Reassembling of vehicles
- · Strictly complying with Health & Safety policies and procedures
- · Trade Qualified/ P
- · Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Body shop or Accident Repair Center
- · Broad knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
- · Competence in all areas of body repair and on various types of vehicles
- · Spray painting experience is also highly regarded
- · Flexible work approach and good work ethic
- · Strong commitment to completing assigned jobs and ensuring customer satisfaction
- · Effective communication and excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the Apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to recruitkonnecting.com and quote reference #in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have experience in all aspects of Panel Beating job with a high-quality output of work