DOR Personnel is a 100% black owned corporation. We operates in the recruitment and personnel space, specializing in Market Research.
Our client is a global market research agency with offices in Johannesburg. They offer great career growth with numerous opportunities within their organization for one to advance themselves. Our client has a vacancy for a Consumer Panel Insights Manager. This role consists of two primary facets, the one is to develop and drive Consumer Panel learning’s to clients. This involves driving Category Leadership, Customer Marketing, Shopper Marketing and Overall Business Unit Marketing which includes sales and operational measurements required to attract key target market for their business. The other is to oversee collaborating with internal teams to develop Global Standard reports with insights to collaboratively grow their business across Consumer Panel and ad-hoc research divisions. We are looking for someone who is strong, independent and likes challenges.
- Must have a minimum BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 5 years Market Research experience, with at least 2 years in Shopper Insights or a Client and Retail facing role at a senior level, within FMCG Industry.
- Solid knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Strong Strategy and Insights experience
- Advanced computer literacy