Steam Boiler Service Manager
Dubai – but responsible for the entire Middle-East region
Type of Business:
AED 15000-20000 depending on skills + Car allowance AED 2500
Return ticket for self and spouse per year to home country
Medical insurance for self and spouse
· Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
· Determine the resources (time and equipment’s) required to complete the project
· Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
· Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities.
· Responsible for the testing and commissioning once the project is completed
· Preparing report & documents like bar chart, commissioning reports, training manual etc.
· Conducting Utility Engineer & operator’s training
· Post commissioning support to customers like breakdown calls, spares part requirement and boiler inspection
· Should be fully conversant with all technicalities of boilers and installation procedures.
· Should have handled a team of field service engineers
· Stable prior employment is a must with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role and with overall experience of 10+ years’ experience in UAE & Oman market.
· MUST HAVE VALID UAE DRIVERS LICENSE
· Willing to travel throughout the Middle East Region
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.