For the consultants at Talent Acquisition by Cilliers & Associates; talent attraction is a passion, it is not about simply filling a vacancy, it is an opportunity to change and enhance the quality of the workforce of a company and improving their outcomes as well as providing new opportunities and experiences for candidates.
With more than 20 years experience in both internal and external recruitment we have developed the skills to not only to match requirements on a job spec, but also to identify talent who fit into the organisational culture and to integrate that talent into organisations with great success.
Our combined recruitment experience spans across various industries including, medical and pharmaceutical, engineering, finance, motor, FMCG, sales, marketing, academic and recruiting for organisations in the NGO arena. Having interviewed and placed staff from entry level to professionals and executives.
Establishing the right attraction strategy and designing and implementing the correct methodology to recruit and retain talented human capital is what we do!
We specialise in finding and placing people whose behaviours are aligned to your company culture. We don't just match skills!
Leader in the development, manufacture and installation of parking access and revenue control systems is looking to hire an Area Manager with the ability to work independently, supervise staff and provide excellent client service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of staff, creation of new clients as well as maintain and develop existing clients.
The roll will suit an individual who has experience working with electronic equipment, completed a minimum of a N6 Electronics Diploma, Code 8 driver’s license, in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practice. Proficiency in MS Office applications including Access is required.
- The aim of this post is to carry out on-site installation, maintenance and repair equipment.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality on time daily customer service delivery and planned maintenance
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
· To provide the management with monthly analysis of service tasks in line with the Quality, Assurance, Quality Control and Service requirements of the Company
- To ensure revenue targets of the Service Department are met
- To ensure financial service revenue targets of the Company are achieved
- To ensure financial service margin targets of the Company are achieved
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
· Ensure that all technicians are up to standard in the delivery of all health and safety issues relating to their jobs by risk assessments and being up to date with the current Health and Safety Regulations
Please submit your comprehensive cv along with a motivation for application to adeletaca.co.za