For the consultants at Talent Acquisition by Cilliers & Associates; talent attraction is a passion, it is not about simply filling a vacancy, it is an opportunity to change and enhance the quality of the workforce of a company and improving their outcomes as well as providing new opportunities and experiences for candidates.
With more than 20 years experience in both internal and external recruitment we have developed the skills to not only to match requirements on a job spec, but also to identify talent who fit into the organisational culture and to integrate that talent into organisations with great success.
Our combined recruitment experience spans across various industries including, medical and pharmaceutical, engineering, finance, motor, FMCG, sales, marketing, academic and recruiting for organisations in the NGO arena. Having interviewed and placed staff from entry level to professionals and executives.
Establishing the right attraction strategy and designing and implementing the correct methodology to recruit and retain talented human capital is what we do!
We specialise in finding and placing people whose behaviours are aligned to your company culture. We don't just match skills!
Sales – Cape Town, Western Cape
Additional benefits: Catered lunch. Flexible working hours.
Start Date: ASAP
About the Employer
A mobile-first technology impact business headquartered in Cape Town, the organization has developed a suite of integrated platforms which empower frontline workers and inform decision-makers using appropriate technology. The platforms are used in over 40 countries to support initiatives in the academic, development, health, education, retail and agricultural sectors.
They work in a dynamic, relaxed but professional working environment, value learning and encourage personal development. Their diverse team is united by a shared vision to deliver significant impact through technology.
About the role
Account Managers help drive and service demand for products. The Account Manager is a key custodian of the company mission and the ideal candidate must have a passion for making an impact in marginalised communities by assisting clients to leverage our technology platforms.
Description and responsibilities
1. New business development
· Identify and proactively develop new sales opportunities in line with agreed sales targets
· Communicate the organisation’s capabilities through compelling presentations, product tours, live demos and client engagements
· Explain and clarify business models, pricing and value proposition
· Generate proposals, grant applications, responses to RFQs, estimates
· Manage deal flow
· Build and enhance proposal templates and presentations
· Promote the organisation at selected conferences and industry events
2. Account management
· Customer relationship management
· Manage service level agreements
· Monitor and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
· Manage billing, contracting and related commercial activities and communications
· Budget tracking, license management
3. Support marketing initiatives
· Contribute to newsletters, case studies and marketing material
· Coordinate exhibition and marketing activities for selected conferences and industry events
· At least 3 years sales and/or Account Management experience with proven track record of success
· Tertiary-level qualification with solid academic record
· Grade 12 level Mathematics on Higher Grade
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High degree of computer literacy
· Outstanding people skills
· Interest in the ICT4Development and/or Research sector
· Passion for technology
· Driver’s license and own transport, valid passport
· South African work visa (if not South African citizen)
· Logical and critical thinking skills
· Willingness to travel periodically (nationally and internationally)
· Experience working in the ICT4Development, Research, government and/or NGO/NPO sector
· University graduate with technical qualifications and/or experience
· Additional languages (both South African and international)
· Experience with B2B Software-as-a-Service
Please submit your comprehensive cv along with a motivation for application to adeletaca.co.za