For the consultants at Talent Acquisition by Cilliers & Associates; talent attraction is a passion, it is not about simply filling a vacancy, it is an opportunity to change and enhance the quality of the workforce of a company and improving their outcomes as well as providing new opportunities and experiences for candidates.
With more than 20 years experience in both internal and external recruitment we have developed the skills to not only to match requirements on a job spec, but also to identify talent who fit into the organisational culture and to integrate that talent into organisations with great success.
Our combined recruitment experience spans across various industries including, medical and pharmaceutical, engineering, finance, motor, FMCG, sales, marketing, academic and recruiting for organisations in the NGO arena. Having interviewed and placed staff from entry level to professionals and executives.
Establishing the right attraction strategy and designing and implementing the correct methodology to recruit and retain talented human capital is what we do!
We specialise in finding and placing people whose behaviours are aligned to your company culture. We don't just match skills!
Package: Negotiable based on experience. Performance based bonus. Catered lunch.
Location: Woodstock, Cape Town
My client delivers software solutions which support and automate their clients’ project-specific protocols, which usually entail mobile data collection, operational workflow management, and various reporting components. Many of their clients are in the development sector involved in rolling out interventions and evaluations in the areas of health, education, and agriculture.
To strengthen their team, they are looking to employ a Support Consultant.
- Provide first line support (email, telephone & IM) to clients who utilize the software platforms
- Assist in the testing and validation of solutions per technical protocol specifications
- Execute core backend services including web-based survey design/setup, data and airtime recharge, generic report generation
- Assist in the documentation of solutions (e.g. training material, specification document updates)
- Provide wed based and/or face to face training on client solutions when required
- Passion for technology
- Interest in the development sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English, other is a bonus)
- Post matric qualification with strong academic record
- Experience in mobile technology (e.g. helpdesk, cellular providers)
- Qualification and/or experience in health research, monitoring, and evaluation, education or farming
- Experience in working with databases, data management and strong excel skills
- Post matric qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
To apply for this opportunity, send your cv along with qualification transcripts and contactable references to adeletaca.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days you may consider your application unsuccessful.