Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
Apply to work in one of the biggest cities in China. We have teaching position available in Guangzhou, China. Guangzhou has been the capital of China three times throughout history, and is also well known for its import and export services for China. Also known as “the city of flowers” Guangzhou has a lot to offer to those who visit and live there.
A firmly established English learning center in Guangzhou is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary:15 000 RMB per month (includes housing allowance of 1 500 RMB)
- Flight Reimbursement 6 000 RMB upon completion of 12 months
- Lucrative annual bonus 10 000 RMB
- Over time payment of 700 RMB per day
- Fully sponsored visa
- Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- Comprehensive 8 day training program
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Criminal conviction check and health check
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents