Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
R20000-25000 depending on experience
· Key areas of responsibility: (not totally inclusive)
· Processing of applications for all admin staff
· Processing of transfer orders for all admin staff
· Processing of deduction orders
· Processing of all income orders (PER 4) for both admin staff and OPS employees
· Processing of banking details for admin staff and ensuring validation thereof
· Processing of Provident fund, Pension fund, Medical aid schemes and Funeral applications forms.
· Processing of leave and COIDA for all admin staff.
· Processing of termination orders
· Processing of any other ePayroll order submitted not mentioned above timeously and accurately.
· Ensuring all pay related queries are dealt with promptly and feedback is given immediately.
· Giving prompt feedback on all emails
· Assisting and giving prompt feedback in respect of queries/concerns/assistance required
· General assistance in respect of all managers (Senior and OPS Payroll managers) when needed
· Meeting deadlines at all times
· Complying with company policies and procedures
· Adhering to our limits of authority (Authorization procedures)
· Following up on junior staff to ensure task are done timeously and correctly
· Effective management of the admin staff payroll area
· At least Matric certificate
· Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
· Strong administration and organizational skills
· Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
· Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Must have own transport.
· Must have at least 5 years Payroll Manager Experience.
· Good communication skills
· Able to work under pressure
· Able to follow instructions accurately
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.