Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Reservations Manager - Travel Operations
Type of Business:
Market Related plus benefits
Purpose of the role:
An international Aviation Company is looking for applicants for a Reservations Manager Travel Operations. This position is based at our Head Office in Bonaero Park, Johannesburg. The Reservations Manager Travel Operations ensures the smooth and efficient functioning of the allocated reservations function through prompt, effective and proper reservations services in line with sales strategies. To achieve maximum revenue generation and excellent customer satisfaction in line with organisational goals.
· To manage relevant reservations teams within the Reservations department ensuring that the teams deliver in terms of set performance expectations.
· To perform relevant people management functions within the department.
· To provide input into the overall travel operating budget and manage compliance with the annual budget in relevant function/ team.
· To maintain and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· To ensure optimal performance of own team and finding effective solutions for achieving and delivering set objectives and goals.
· To update policies, procedures and system requirements and ensure that information is communicated to the teams as required.
5 years’ experience in a senior role within a customer service environment in the travel industry (Essential) of which (Essential):
· 3 years product selling experience (domestic, regional /international)
· 2 years supervisory / team leader/ management experience
· Proven track record in successfully reading and interpreting supplier contracts
· Experience in costing of bookings and customized package itineraries
· Experience in managing supplier relationships, dealing with escalated customer queries and training consultants (Desirable)
· Without education, an additional 2 years’ experience is required in a senior role within a customer environment in the travel industry (Essential)
Please answer the following application questions
Do you have 5 years’ experience in a senior role within a customer service environment in the travel industry?
Do you have 3 years product selling experience (domestic, regional /international)?
Do you have 2 years supervisory / team leader/ management experience?
Do you have a proven track record in successfully reading and interpreting supplier contracts?
Do you have experience in costing of bookings and customized package itineraries?
Do you have experience in managing supplier relationships, dealing with escalated customer queries and training consultants?
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response208execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.