Financial Manager – Property Industry
R900 000 CTC
Our client, a recognized developer of national student residential developments and commercial property in retail, office, industrial as well as residential developments seeks an experienced Financial Manager who can take responsibility for the Financial Division of this continually growing concern, reporting to the CEO.
· C.A. (S.A.) (preferable )
· B.Com (Hons) + 5 years relative experience post articles
· Previous Property/Construction/Development Experience
· Must live within 30kms of Bryanston at time of application
· Must be fluent in Afrikaans
· Pastel Partner
· Sage Pay
· MS Office with Advanced Excel
· Management of Financial Departments and staff
· Preparation of budgets
· Assist auditors with preparation of the group’s annual financial statements
· Liaise and co-ordinate annual audit with External Auditors.
· Oversea preparation of monthly management accounts.
· Strategic planning and implementation of internal controls
· Liaise with Banks and Insurance Companies
· Cash flow management across group.
· Management of Property Portfolio
· Oversee completion of tax calculations and statutory returns (including income tax, UIF, VAT, RSC and PAYE).
· Review all relevant tax affairs that should be submitted to SARS.
· Review debtors and creditors age analysis.
· Review all relevant journal entries captured by accountant.
· Executing all relevant administration duties and implement fail safe control.
· Manage tax related queries effectively as possible.
· Calculate the provisional tax payments for all the group and assisting with submitting it to SARS e-filing.
· Review all payments to be released by the CEO
· Prepare monthly management accounts and reports for the Managing Director.
· Ensure all intercompany loan accounts, bond accounts, suspense accounts are reconciled monthly
· Weekly and monthly cash-flow
· Tax Clearance Certificates
· Accurate recording of individual development cost and control of budgets
· Human Resources
· Adhoc investigations/assisting CEO