Kontak Recruitment is a dynamic recruitment agency based in Johannesburg. Kontak Recruitment offers a recruitment service assisting with placement of personnel on all career levels.
Kontak Recruitment values personal contact with employers, clients and job seekers as one of the most important aspects of recruitment and selection.
Kontak Recruitment manages the Job specification writing, advertising of listing and response handling including pre-screening and interviewing. References and background checks are completed on every candidate. Kontak Recruitment provides after placement service with a 3 month guarantee period.
Kontak Recruitment assists job seekers in finding their sought after position through our current job listings. We deliver a professional CV writing service to job seekers to ensure that theirs CV's are current, modern and fresh therefore being attractive to potential employers.
Whether you are looking for staff or looking for job opportunities, Kontak Recruitment has the solution for you. Contact us to find out how we can assist you with your recruitment needs.
Kontak Recruitment endeavours to take all reasonable measures to ensure that the job seekers referred meet the client requirements.
Kontak Recruitment works on a contingency basis which means fees are only payable if a placement is made with a 3 month guarantee period.
Kontak Recruitment provides quality recruitment.
Through our stability and integrity, we have carved out a substantial market in the industry. We are a customised outsourced service company, designed to provide a set of flexible, cost effective hiring solutions to clients of every size and industry. At Kontak we are committed to establish and maintain a positive difference to your staffing needs.
Our consultants boast with a total of 30 years experience within the industry. We understand that companies today require more than just skilled candidates, they reach for employees who are productive, exhibit positive attitude and have the ability to become part of their team.
We aim at building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties. We encourage an employment environment that provides equal opportunities for all. All Job listings and applications remain confidential protecting the rights and interests of all parties involved....
Principal Consultant (EKE016)
Salary: R800 000 – R 1,200 000 per annum
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with some supervisory
- A minimum of three certifications on current version of the relevant product suite.
- Must have webmethods certification
- A minimum of one external certification in area of expertise
Experience or training with three or more of the following areas:
- Object oriented programming (Java/C++/.NET)
- RDBMS (Oracle, Informix, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL)
- Operating Systems (Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Windows)
- EAI, middleware, or other integration experience
- Web servers (Netscape, Microsoft) or web application servers
- Act as team lead and provide direction in solution design to other consultants at client site.
- Lead the preparation of client proposals; participate in RFP process; and participate in the identification and development of sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate expert working knowledge of WebMethods products and methodologies.
- Train, coach, mentor, and assist others in a team effort.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Create and present functional or technical training materials
- Interprets business situations and uses best practices to improve products, processes and services
- Analyses and solves complex problems; considers existing solutions from a new perspective
- Develops new solutions and support others in solving complex problems
- Implements technical/ functional architecture for complex IT applications
- Coordinate and lead customer workshops
- Analyse functional requirements and provide detailed technical specification and effort estimation
- Knows the relevant competitors and their distinguishing characteristics in the market
- Technical expert in specialised area/industry and has technical knowledge in other areas
- Manage technical projects with low complexity or risk, if necessary.
- Manage colleagues in a professional manner and if required in a disciplinary capacity
- Presentations to clients and internal management to be conducted in an effective and professional manner.
- Considers and understands internal/external challenges and recommends best practices
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Please email cv to recruitmentkontak.co.zaand quote EKE016 in the subject line
Or apply online athttps://goo.gl/r3Lemk
#team #lead #solution #design #IT #WebMethods