Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Constantia - West Rand, Johannesburg
Type of Business:
R10000-R15000 HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE Dependent on Experience
Purpose of the Job:
The candidate will be working in the underwriting department, with tasks that include client services and general administration on current policies. Here we are looking for someone who is extremely friendly and who will be able to learn our system quickly.
· Build Continuous relationships with clients in order to identify their needs
· Answer client phone calls and emails on a daily basis; get back to clients in a timely manner
· Maintain contact with clients to assist with any questions regarding their short term insurance policy
· Provide highly detailed information on the company’s various products and services
· Update the system and data base with new information obtained from the client
· Create and maintain client files
· Take responsibility for the annual renewal of client policies
· Retail clients who are moving to another insurer. Convince the client to stay with the company and negotiate new premiums in order to retain the client
· Problem resolution with clients in regard to any issues that arise due to changes to the client’s short term insurance policy
· Follow up with all client requests and provide detailed noted in the system to track all work done
· Female (age between 22 – 30)
· Excellent matric results and varsity academic records (At least 1 A and a few B’s
· Any COMPLETED BComm degree (we will consider BA if candidate excelled)
· Very presentable – position requires meeting with clients
· Salary: 100% negotiable – depending on qualification, age, experience etc.
· Fluent in English and Afrikaans- NOT Negotiable and very well spoken
· Excellent VERBAL and WRITTEN communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
· Fully computer literate-Energetic with a positive and friendly attitude
· Professional and very presentable
· Logical thinker
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Figure Orientated
· Must be able to provide excellent client services
· NO Relevant experience required- GRADUATES are welcome as an intensive 3 month training will be provided
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV, a recent photo, matric certificate and degree results through to response208execz.co.za
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.