Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Dammam - Saudi Arabia
Type of Business:
Food and Facilities Management Services
· Salary range between SAR 250,000 to 275,000/ per annum. This includes Basic salary + Quality of life allowance+ a performance bonus assessed, calculated and paid against agreed annual objectives. Salary is negotiable for high potential candidates.
· 42 days paid vacation per year including local land festive holidays.
· Two economy class round trip air tickets per year to the country of origin (on a single status).
· Company provided accommodation, fully maintained car, Phone, Utilities and medical insurance etc.
Purpose of the role:
Management of various multi-service operations aiming at enhancing company’s image, clients/customers satisfaction, employee’s motivation and productivity and contributing to company’s overall growth and continual progress.
· Lead and managing 15-20 accounts providing FOOD and FACILITIES MANAGEMENT services in multiple client segments with primary focus on corporate and FM.
· Promote and drive QHSE culture aiming at zero accident and ensuring full compliance with company’s Quality Management Systems.
· Participate in training and audits for continual improvement.
· Lead / educate Site Managers and operational team on efficient and effective contract management.
· Ensure that resources, opportunities and process are well managed for enhancing operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Identify best practices and business synergies to maximize business performance
· Regular field visits to monitor/control overall locations performance and compliance with contractual obligations. Review specific action / improvement program implementation.
· Contribute in building highly motivated, productive and progressive workforce by focusing on employee’s development, motivation, engagement and quality of life of our employees
· Prepare staff forecast and work with HR on recruitment needs, training / development needs and career / succession plan. Coordinate with HR on staff movements, formalities, mobilization and demobilization plans.
· Develop strong, valuable client network ensuring long term relationships for account retention, organic growth and future business opportunities.
· Assume full responsible of the P&L, budget and forecast of the portfolio.
· Collaborate with the Finance team for all finance related matters such as collection, cash management and for continual improvement of financial results.
· Support business development team by sharing information on market situation, upcoming opportunities and threat within the area of responsibility.
· Degree in Business Administration / Hospitality Management
· Minimum 5 years operational experience of which minimum 3 years in managing operations providing FOOD and FACILITIES MANAGEMENT services preferably in the Middle East.
· Ability to adapt and meet frequently changing business environment. Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines.
· People oriented. Ability to lead and coach people.
· Pleasant dynamic and result oriented.
· Financial management skills in a profit & loss environment, outstanding budgetary and cost control management
· Ability to lead and develop workforce of 1000 plus employees
· Excellent communication, negotiations and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, MS Outlook, MS Access, Outlook Web Access
· Fluency in English.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response201execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.