Kontak Recruitment is a dynamic recruitment agency based in Johannesburg. Kontak Recruitment offers a recruitment service assisting with placement of personnel on all career levels.
Kontak Recruitment values personal contact with employers, clients and job seekers as one of the most important aspects of recruitment and selection.
Kontak Recruitment manages the Job specification writing, advertising of listing and response handling including pre-screening and interviewing. References and background checks are completed on every candidate. Kontak Recruitment provides after placement service with a 3 month guarantee period.
Kontak Recruitment assists job seekers in finding their sought after position through our current job listings. We deliver a professional CV writing service to job seekers to ensure that theirs CV's are current, modern and fresh therefore being attractive to potential employers.
Whether you are looking for staff or looking for job opportunities, Kontak Recruitment has the solution for you. Contact us to find out how we can assist you with your recruitment needs.
Kontak Recruitment endeavours to take all reasonable measures to ensure that the job seekers referred meet the client requirements.
Kontak Recruitment works on a contingency basis which means fees are only payable if a placement is made with a 3 month guarantee period.
Kontak Recruitment provides quality recruitment.
Through our stability and integrity, we have carved out a substantial market in the industry. We are a customised outsourced service company, designed to provide a set of flexible, cost effective hiring solutions to clients of every size and industry. At Kontak we are committed to establish and maintain a positive difference to your staffing needs.
Our consultants boast with a total of 30 years experience within the industry. We understand that companies today require more than just skilled candidates, they reach for employees who are productive, exhibit positive attitude and have the ability to become part of their team.
We aim at building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties. We encourage an employment environment that provides equal opportunities for all. All Job listings and applications remain confidential protecting the rights and interests of all parties involved....
Senior Nice Engineer (EKE121)
R 850 to 960k per annum
Closing Date: 19 February 2018
We have an urgent vacancy for a resource to take control of, develop, configure, install and test all delivery projects on the Nice product suite. The incumbent will be required to communicate with customers, and ensure that all projects are delivered within the approved time, budget and scope according to the agreed Project Management Plan or SLA. This includes travel to client sites to perform fault diagnosis and restore Nice solution connectivity. To prep, configure and install the Nice product at client sites. After hour’s standby is a requirement of the job and after hour’s work will have to be done for time to time.
The main task of the job is to deliver world-class customer service to Company’s clients. This involves meeting with clients, maintaining their Nice uptime and delivering on their needs from a Call Centre perspective.
Other duties include:
• Being able to attend to break fixes in the most efficient and effective way
• Communicating the progress with the customer and RMC on a regular basis
• Monitoring the service requests / incident queues and update and escalate in accordance to Service Level Agreement requirements
• Achieving an 80% remote resolution for calls that can be resolved remotely (i.e. excluding Hardware failure, No Connection, allocated incorrectly etc)
• Detailing description of findings to be entered on Service Requests
• Meeting all SLA requirements on customer contracts for customer retention
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered according to approved plan
• Ensuring that all project documentation is updated on a daily basis.
• Ensuring that all project documentation is stored in the project database.
• Ensuring effective customer communication
• Effective management of time on all support and delivery projects to ensure that forecasted budgets are met
• Actively participate in identifying business opportunities and projects.
• All support and project related service request to be handled promptly and resolved according to agreed customer service level agreements
• Installation and maintenance of Nice related products.
• Ensure NICE Systems product certification stays current
• Ensure effective problem management processes are developed and put in place to reduce reoccurring issues\incidents and problems
• Must be willing to work in Africa for extended periods of time.
• Implement recording solutions across multiple locations.
• Participate in 24x7 standby on a rotational basis
• The following qualifications and/or experience level is required for this position:
• Excellent knowledge of Telephony principles
• Must have at least 5 years' experience in design, provisioning and troubleshooting of NICE Systems software
• Must have excellent understanding and necessary certification of NICE Interactive Management, NICE Engage and Sentinel
• Must have understanding and or certification of NICE Workforce management (IEX)
• National Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent).
• At least 5 years’ experienced with implementing and supporting complex recording solutions.
• Certification in NICE products is required i.e NICE Engage, NICE IEX
• Develop, maintain and manage appropriate vendor and client relationships
• Good knowledge of Call Centre environment
• Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literate
• Basic Computer Networking Knowledge
• Technical background (Support/Project Methodology)
• Ability to do fault diagnosis
• The following skills would be of advantage for this position
• Understanding of SQL and the workings around it
• Microsoft Windows Server 2K+ setup and support
• Microsoft AD/Exchange setup and support
• LDAP setup and working knowledge
• NICE or equivalent voice loggers (Trunk side and Extension side recording)
• SIP enablement services Installation and Maintenance
• Microsoft Lync functionality
• DNS functionality
• Basic networking
Please email cv to recruitmentkontak.co.za and Quote EKE121 in the subject line
Or apply online at https://goo.gl/Rju1X2