Looking for a Mobile Applications Developer for a Leader in the web applications industry. You will be responsible for the design and development of new Application screens and templates. This will involve multiple stages, including prototyping and design all the way through to final solution development. Requirements include: Advanced experience in applications development, Web services experience, SQL – Database design, queries and reporting. Send your CV TODAY!
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ year’s solid mobile application development experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5 years’ work experience as a software engineer
- Advanced experience in either Android applications development.
- Web app development
- Web services experience
- SQL – Database design, queries, reporting
- Enterprise Messaging Bus architectures
- Good understanding of project management principles and SDLC
- Excellent SQL and database design skills
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the App team
- Assist in the coding of front end application functionality
- Work with various design teams to provide rapid prototyping functionality within the business
- Involvement in creating new App functionality alongside maintenance of existing functionality
- Liaise and communicate with multiple teams of designers, developers, testers, business analysts, project managers and other stakeholders.
- Work with team on mobile (responsive) web site development alongside desktop web site development
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient