For the consultants at Talent Acquisition by Cilliers & Associates; talent attraction is a passion, it is not about simply filling a vacancy, it is an opportunity to change and enhance the quality of the workforce of a company and improving their outcomes as well as providing new opportunities and experiences for candidates.
With more than 20 years experience in both internal and external recruitment we have developed the skills to not only to match requirements on a job spec, but also to identify talent who fit into the organisational culture and to integrate that talent into organisations with great success.
Our combined recruitment experience spans across various industries including, medical and pharmaceutical, engineering, finance, motor, FMCG, sales, marketing, academic and recruiting for organisations in the NGO arena. Having interviewed and placed staff from entry level to professionals and executives.
Establishing the right attraction strategy and designing and implementing the correct methodology to recruit and retain talented human capital is what we do!
We specialise in finding and placing people whose behaviours are aligned to your company culture. We don't just match skills!
Become part of a team of people who are passionate about the social-impact their mobile-first-technology products create.
My client is looking for a team member who is experienced as a User Experience (UX) Designer to champion the user experience design of their solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to define the user experience and then design and implement web-based user interfaces, adhering to industry guidelines, standards, and best practices. The candidate will also assist internal teams with various graphic design requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in a relevant field
- At least three years’ experience in UX design
- Extensive prototyping skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present rationale for design decisions
- Strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, emails)
- Experience working directly with developers and multiple management levels for implementation of designs
- Understanding of responsive design principles and device specific best practices
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and other Graphic Design platforms, specifically with web design and multimedia presentation
- Programming experience and creation of interactive prototypes
- Some experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET framework (MVC preferable)
- Some experience using razor, or other scripting languages
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field
Please submit your comprehensive cv along with a motivation for application to adeletaca.co.za