Cosmopolitan Recruitment was formed in 2004 by Dan Magano. It is 100% owned and managed by him
Dan Magano has Honours Degree in Human Resources Develoment and Bachelor of Public Administration and other related post matric qualifications
The main business focus is the general recruitment of good quality candidates for all positions for any company
Cosmopolitan Recruitment has strong database of EE candidates for all positions
We pride ourself with the good quality candidates that we place with our prestige clients...
POSITION: Senior Technical Buyer
DIVISION: Supply Chain – BOSKOP
REPORTING TO: Executive Manager: Procurement
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:To Scan, analyse and select supplier of goods and services in order to negotiate and conclude multiyear supply contracts for the successful execution of the business plan in terms of total cost of ownership, quality, delivery and long-term sustainability of Business. The ultimate goal is to identify strategic suppliers, segmentation of products, cost analysis and monitor of market trends, suppliers development, rationalize supplier numbers and to negotiate and enter into cost effective supply contracts with suppliers to achieve the cost savings targets set by the company management.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Negotiate and enter into multiyear cost effective contracts with major supplier in conjunction with Executive Manager Procurement and GM Supply Chain
· Determine and ensure strategic suppliers for the specific specialised area or commodity existence in the long term.
· Procurement of Products, Locally and Overseas
· Ensure on time delivery of goods to customers
· Liaise with Cross Functional teams for inputs in selection of new RDM suppliers.
· Ensure that the regulations applicable are followed correctly
· B Comm. /B Tech / Technical qualification or relevant NQF Level 6 Management or Equivalent Qualification.
· Commercial qualification and/or Project management experience will add an advantage
· 5 Years Procurement Management experience in a Technical / Mechanical environment.
· 3 Years Material handling experience
· Strong Commercial Orientation and Planning skills with highly organised approach.
· Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
· Advance Computer Literacy (MS Office packages)
· Ability to Work independently, show initiate and demonstrate good judgement.
· Good Problem solving skills.
· Sound financial and technical background is essential.
· Driver’s License in essential.