Sutherland is an energetic, fast paced and fast growing, multi-disciplinary national consulting engineering practice that prides itself on proactively optimising designs and constantly exceeding client expectation. The company is involved in high profile projects across Southern Africa and Africa with national and international clients. Our headoffice is on the water's edge in Granger Bay, Cape Town, with regional offices in Johannesburg and Durban. ...
Civil Engineer / Technologist
- BSc or BEng Civil engineering / BTech degree Civil
- 5 -7 years civils around building structures experience which includes general civil design (including storm water, Sewer & Roads)
- Interaction with Municipal councils and professional team, producing cost estimates and BOQ.
- Working knowledge and experience in AutoCAD and Civil 3D design software packages
- Able to manage own projects and attend meetings during the design and on-site phases
The civil works related to building structures includes large retail shopping centres, Commercial office buildings with deep basements, High-rise apartment buildings, Housing township developments and single residential luxury homes, Industrial distribution centres and Factories.
Please send your cover letter and CV to: Keith Adams