Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Diep River, Cape Town, Western Cape
Type of Business:
Clothing Manufacturer / Imports and Exports
R360 000 - R480 000 per annum depending on experience
Purpose of the role:
Someone who will "manage" the accounts department and all the processes that I listed, but also someone who will be able to advise the directors about cash flow, forward cover and be able to do the management accounts in a professional way. Oversee all work done in the Accounts department. Ability to perform full debtors and creditors function and stock administration. Import and foreign exchange experience required. Must be able to manage the Accounts Team
- Supervise and manage the full accounting function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, up to full trial balance review.
- Manage, develop, mentor and lead the financial team
- Review the work performed by the financial team to ensure that the accounting functions are performed accurately and timeously and in accordance with defined processes and legislative requirements.
- Assist the cost accountant with the compilation of castings, focussing on ensuring accuracy.
- Prepare Cash Flow Management and cash management schedules on a daily basis.
- Furnish timeous submissions of VAT and PAYE, SDL and UIF and related reconciliations
- Authorise, oversee and review payments for creditors, expenses and COD, on a daily basis
- Work together with procurement on BBBEE audits
- Manage and audit payroll department, ensuring processes are met.
- Manage and oversee the Fixed Asset Register
- Prepare and manage audit files and liaise with the year-end auditors
- Relevant degree or Accounting Diploma qualification
- Ability to work effectively to meet tight scheduled deadlines
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in a managerial finance and administration position
- Excellent managerial and communication skills
- Sophisticated Excel Skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to a positive and productive team environment and ethos
- Person still needs to be young definitely not over 45 as we are a “young” environment, very funky and trendy
- Also I find that people who have worked with physical stock probably better understand our business.
- Import experience a real plus.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy. To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response208execz.co.za along with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates. You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.