Execz® Human Resources and Executive Placements is a one-stop leading trans-national Executive Search, General Recruitment Agency, Labour & Industrial Relations Consultancy and Human Resources Outsourcing company with its head office situated in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, South Africa. Execz® is rated as a top recruitment company in the Middle East and on the African Continent.
Type of Business:
Non-Nuclear, Nuclear power Industry and Oil & Gas Industry
Market Related (Negotiable)
The core business is to provide independent consulting, inspection, certification, assessment and inspection services especially to the South African non-nuclear and nuclear power Industry and Oil & Gas industry.
Key Performance Areas:
- New business within Management Systems (MS) Certification ( ISO9001/14001/ 22000/13485; OHSAS18001; FSSC; HACCP; BRC;IATF16949);
- Generating and handling of enquiries for MS Certifications for above mentionedstandards;
- Meeting clients and presenting the companiesservices;
- Development of Consultant base;
- Commercial activities involving customer networking and meetings, salesclosure;
- Build and manage relationships within MS Certificationindustry;
- Build and grow clientdatabase;
- Relevant tertiaryqualification;
- Appropriate salesexperience;
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in MS Certification industry;
- General technical knowledge of the Certificationindustry;
- Good understanding of ISO9001/14001/22000/13485; OHSAS18001; FSSC; HACCP; BRC; IATF16949;
- Proficient in MS Officepackages;
- Good command of spoken and writtenEnglish;
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills arerequired;
- Ability to build strong, trust-based clientrelationships;
- Highly motivated, proactive team player;
- Goal-directed behaviour;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;and
- A willingness to travel.
Applicants please note that a specific consultant is dealing with this vacancy.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to response204execz.co.zaalong with all your supporting documents, such a payslip and any certificates.
You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za) for more information on this vacancy and related others.