Maintenance Superintendent (Plant Engineer)
Control the allocation of work to ensure the achievement of results according to the KPI’s needs and services objectives.
- Ø Co-ordinate the integration of the operational plans with Engineering systems to ensure maximum plant availability according to organisational objectives.
- Ø Assess the requirements of the law/ legislation and ensure the implementation and adherence to all requirements implemented within the responsibility area.
- Ø Provide technical support to the operation on engineering related matters to minimise possible engineering risk.
- Prepare short, medium and long-term maintenance plans to meet business objectives.
- Analyse and interpret maintenance trends and variances, and initiate change.
- Ensure compliance to legislative requirements, engineering standards and specifications.
- Plan and co-ordinate major shutdowns with internal and external clients to ensure the timeous allocation of resources.
- Assess areas of maintenance where outsourcing or partnerships would be appropriate and make recommendations.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of all project technical documents to ensure that the technical content and cost are within the scope of work.
- Direct or prepare and evaluate the technical aspects of procurement according to the project scope and organisational procedures.
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders regarding technical issues to ensure effective integration with existing application of technology.
- Develop and manage the implementation of the quality plan to ensure adherence to organisational quality standards.
- Review and advise on engineering design progress and status according to the project plan and project objectives.
- Manage construction and commissioning activities according to the project plan or requirements, organisational standards and procedures.
- Manage and control the allocation of funds to ensure adherence to approved budgeted expenditure.
- Assist in compiling the budget by providing information based on operational security and organisational requirements.
- Set engineering targets to support the production process
Email cv to : debbie