Cosmopolitan Recruitment was formed in 2004 by Dan Magano. It is 100% owned and managed by him
Dan Magano has Honours Degree in Human Resources Develoment and Bachelor of Public Administration and other related post matric qualifications
The main business focus is the general recruitment of good quality candidates for all positions for any company
Cosmopolitan Recruitment has strong database of EE candidates for all positions
We pride ourself with the good quality candidates that we place with our prestige clients...
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Head of Site Operations serves as the top executive of the manufacturing Site and is responsible for strategy, budgets, people, financial outcomes and scorecard metrics.
She/he is responsible for general management of all phases of plant Operations including: Planning, Manufacturing, Maintenance and Product Warehousing.
Directs, manages and optimises the overall Operations of the plant. Coordinates plant level support functions including Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance, SHE, IT and Human Resources to ensure alignment with overall plant Operations.
Ensures that goods are produced efficiently, and that the correct amount is produced on time, at theright cost and level of quality.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Responsibilities and essential job function includes but are not limited to the following:
· Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day Operations.
· Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
· Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
· Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
· Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
· Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
· Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
· Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
· Report key results to corporate officers.
· Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
· Supporting the development of a healthy internal culture of performance that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
- Professional and well groomed
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good communicator (verbal/non-verbal) with strong presentation and negotiations skills
- Effective decision maker
- Good problem solving skills
- Conflict handling and resolution skills
- Driven, confident , self motivated and results orientated
- Team player with good people management skills
- Mature with ability to tolerate stress
- Displays initiative with good levels of entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong leadership skills
- Organizational and planning ability
- Project Management
- Mentoring and coaching skill
- Computer Literate and able to operate the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering. A Degree in Business Management would be an advantage.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in high-volume manufacturing (preferably in the automotive industry), with 5 years of General Manager’s experience.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 17 JUNE, 2018